请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I‘d like to have some local wine。
我想要喝法国红酒。
I‘d like to have Frence red wine。
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some goodwine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,中国直播网 ,中国直播网,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today‘s special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I‘d like appetizers andmeat(fish) dish。
我正在节食中。我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I‘m on a diet。 I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger)。
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian diet?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please。
本文来源:沪江英语
责任编辑:王淳
特别声明:本文为中国直播网直播号作者或机构上传并发布,仅代表该作者或机构观点,不代表中国直播网的观点或立场,中国直播网仅提供信息发布平台。
版权声明:版权归著作权人,转载仅限于传递更多信息,如来源标注错误侵害了您的权利,请来邮件通知删除,一起成长谢谢
欢迎加入:直播号,开启无限创作!一个敢纰漏真实事件,说真话的创作分享平台,一个原则:只要真实,不怕事大,有线索就报料吧!申请直播号请用电脑访问https://zbh.chinazhibo.tv。