海外旅游时,中国直播网,我们难免要与别人进行面对面的口语交流,中国直播网,这个是后即便是简单的几句话,也能为异国他乡的你提供不小的帮助。今天分享给大家一些用餐时候的常用语。
Hi, we need a table for two, please.
你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please.
我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu,please?
请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What’s your special today?
你们今天有什么特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I’d like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?
我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
We need more time to decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。
Sorry, we still don’t have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?
对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table.
我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
OK, we’ll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.
请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I’d like my coffee warmer. /Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.
请给我热一点的咖啡。
Do you offer any set courses for party of two?
你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please?
请再给我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork,please.
请你给我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Is soda refillable?
汽水可续杯吗﹖
Some more water please.
请再帮我加些水。
May we have some more napkins?
可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We could like to order some desert now.
我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?
麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
Are we supposed to leave tips here?
我们需要付小费吗﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers’ check...) granted /accepted here?
你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept?
你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
特别声明:本文为中国直播网直播号作者或机构上传并发布,仅代表该作者或机构观点,不代表中国直播网的观点或立场,中国直播网仅提供信息发布平台。
版权声明:版权归著作权人,转载仅限于传递更多信息,如来源标注错误侵害了您的权利,请来邮件通知删除,一起成长谢谢
欢迎加入:直播号,开启无限创作!一个敢纰漏真实事件,说真话的创作分享平台,一个原则:只要真实,不怕事大,有线索就报料吧!申请直播号请用电脑访问https://zbh.chinazhibo.tv。